Monday, January 3, 2011

Lance's First Christmas Eve and Christmas

On Christmas Eve Lance got to celebrate with Auntie Jackie and her family and Uncle David and Renee, because they were not going to be there on Christmas Day to celebrate.

Lance and Mommy getting ready to open presents.


Lance liked the bows so much that all week long he was taking them off the presents under the tree!


The family on Christmas Eve.



Lance standing with his presents.




Lance watching everyone from on the stairs!



Present time!


Lance opening presents.


I really like these bows on my head.


Lance got a stand and play ramp way from Auntie Jackie and family!




What is this big toy from Grandma and Grandpa???


Wow! A blue tricycle that is kind of like my Daddy's bike! I bet I will be able to ride a two-wheeler way before him now because I have this to practice on.




Woo hoo! I like to ride! I'm a natural!






Lance with his Auntie Jackie wearing his "All I need for Christmas is my Auntie shirt!"



Lance got a cool duck helmet to wear while riding his trike!


Christmas morning Lance had all of these presents waiting for him from Santa!




Lance's stocking was also filled with presents! Lance's great grandma Franks made the stocking for him and sent it from Illinois.

Keeping the Welch Family tradition we ran down the stairs Christmas morning to open presents! Lance loved his reindeer pajamas from Aunt Connie.


Are all of these for me????






I love my Christmas Mickey! I give him loves!



Giving Daddy love on Christmas morning!


Mommy and Daddy gave me a puppy dog build-a-bear named Shaggy and a little Shaggy! I love him!




Lance got this cool bee from Grandma and Grandpa Welch! He loved riding in it around the house.





Merry Christmas everyone!






1 comment:

  1. Lance you are too cute, thank you making our Christmas so special!!

    ReplyDelete